Note that as communications are launched, your To-Dos will be linked to more info.
- Prior to attending Pre-Departure Orientation – Complete online Study Away Module
- November 2 – Study Away Confirmation Portal now available
- November 6 – Visa Group Processing Round Two Deadline
- November 14, 10:00 – 11:30 am – Students in New York must attend NYU Florence’s Pre-Departure Orientation in Vanderbilt Hall (NYU Law), Tischman Auditorium.
- Orientation materials will be made available to students outside of NYC.
- Week of November 16-20 – Register for Courses
- By November 20 – Complete Study Away Confirmation Portal and Submit Housing Reservation Payment
- November 4 – Attend Visa Workshop
- November 16 – Attend Preparing for Study Away: Panel with Students of Color
- November 18 – Attend Preparing for Study Away: LGBTQ Workshop
- November 20 – Attend the Global Engagement Symposium
- ASAP (Applications reviewed on a rolling basis) – Apply to be a Wasserman Global Peer
- Anytime – If you want to meet one-on-one, email your site representative (NYUFlorenceSiteRep@nyu.edu) to make an appointment to meet in person or via Skype!
- Anytime – Share your upcoming experience on thisisnyu.tumblr.com
- November 4 – Visa Workshop
- November 14, 10:00 – 11:30 am – Pre-Departure Orientation (Required for students in NYC), Meyer Hall, 4 Washington Place, Room 121